We know that everyone is different, and what you need to support your learning is unique to you. We will work with you to find solutions to help you succeed. All of our locations have:
- Close access to major transport links
- Wheelchair accessible facilities
- A lift if there is more than one floor
- DDA compliant washrooms
We make sure that our classrooms and communal areas are accessible to all, with freedom to move around easily.
If needed, we are able to:
- Provide assistance in getting around the centre including facilitating access to washrooms
- Rearrange teaching and assessment rooms to allow wheelchair access or greater mobility
- Provide assistance with note taking
- Arrange use of assistive technology in exams (in accordance with Institute requirements)
- Allow supervised rest breaks during exams
- Provide access to a reader, scribe, or arrange for extra time for assessments.
For more information please see our Accessibility page.