If your computer or device does not meet our minimum system requirements, you may experience problems when you try to access MyKaplan. You should check the following:
- Your device is a Microsoft PC (Apple/Linux/Tablets/Smartphones have limited support for some content).
- Your browser is preferably Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Other browsers may, dependent on learning content experience limited operation. (Please note: Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 10 and 11 will not be supported from January 2020 and users will not be able to access MyKaplan using IE11 after this date.)
- You have disabled any pop-up blocking software (contact us if you need guidance).
- You do not have any toolbars installed (contact us if you need guidance).
- You are using version 10.1 or higher of Adobe Flash Player, download it now for free.
- You have Java installed on your computer, download it now for free.
NOTE: It is advisable to restart your computer after carrying out these steps.